Here at CycleBoost we’re getting all excited about the Tour coming to town. We want to commemorate this by giving our loan-bike participants some groovy t-shirts and cycling shirts if they start cycling too.
And that’s where we need you: How about designing a collection of four shirts for us? If we like your design we will present you with one of our CycleBoost bikes, a pack of cycling accessories, a place on one of our bike maintenance classes and a complete set of the t-shirts you designed for your portfolio.
This competition is only open to Hallam University students so read the brief and get designing
To design a range of three printed T-shirts (in cotton) and one cycling jersey (techinical fabric, short-sleeve, full zip) to present to our CycleBoost participants throughout Sheffield and Barnsley as a reward for logging mileage during Tour de France year under the theme of ‘ Tour t’Work’
The shirts will be presented to participants who log certain mileages online within their monthly loan period and are as follows:
- Green T-Shirt: ‘South Yorkshire Sprinter’ - Awarded to participants who log 30 total miles and above in their 4-week loan
- Polka dot T-shirt: ‘King of the Pennines’ - Awarded to participants who log 85 total miles and above in their 4-week loan
- Yellow T-shirt: ‘Maillot Jawbone’ - Awarded to participants who log 23 days of use or 126 total miles and above in their 4-week loan.
- A special ‘Tour t’Work Champion’ cycling jersey will be awarded to each male and female participant from each loan phase who logs the most total mileage.
T-shirt Design elements:
- The three T-shirts should look like a range and the predominant colour of each T-Shirt should be green / red spots on a white background / yellow depending on the T-shirt, but other minor colours can be incorporated.
- Three provided logos must be included on each shirt: InMotion and Cycle Yorkshire logos are to be added to each sleeve while the CycleBoost logo should be on the front of theshirt.
- The main wording should be on the reverse of the shirt
Other than the three above elements the design is open
Cycling Shirt elements:
The Cycling shirt will be short sleeved with a full-zip and the same three above design elements apply. In addition, the main colour should be yellow with a secondary orange colour plus black and white. No other colours should be used in the design apart from where included in a provided logo.
Send your finished competition entry to us at CycleBoost via email on email@example.com before 11th April 2014